Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Using human shampoo vs. dog shampoo
My experience at the trade show
A
Oh, the Holidays. ;)
New Groomer in Town.

Categories

About the groomer
Grooming convention
Holidays
powered by

My Blog

Oh, the Holidays. ;)

Ask any seasoned groomer about the Holidays and you might hear a lot of groans and frazzled talk about last minute clients, shopping, stress, working sixteen hour days and seven days a week.  Grooming is an extremely stressful job that requires every ounce of your patience.  Patience of a saint!  This is just on a day to day, but when the Holidays come around things can get crazy.  I've worked for shops and mobile units that overbook their groomers and this is so stressful for everyone involved.  I'm talking barking dogs, barking clients, dogs in cages all day long and messing themselves, stress drooling, you name it!  It's just overwhelming for all involved.  Years ago I had a grooming salon and a mobile unit, I decided then that I would never overbook my girls or myself.  So I came up with a beautiful system that worked and was very fair to everyone!  Being that I fully run Bath and Doggie Works, I can implement this system to accommodate as many clients as I can without stress or overbooking.  This year, even though I've been booked solid these last few weeks, I am not at all stressed and my clients are happy!  I am able to set a schedule that balances work and family.  On top of already being a Happy Groomer, I have wonderful clients that very generously give Christmas bonuses.  I've shed tears over these gifts and I am overcome by the appreciation they have for the service I provide.  I'm simply doing what I love doing.  Yes I enjoy a good technical scissor cut, but where I'm the most happy is when I can make a difference in a dog that has had bad experiences.  Gaining their trust is my drug.

I want to say thank you to all of my clients, I hope you and your families have a wonderful Holiday!

14 Comments to Oh, the Holidays. ;):

Comments RSS
live on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:14 PM
Sport Service

order essay on Monday, May 28, 2018 3:27 AM
You really had a very stressful day and I hope that you will still feel better because if you get sick, you might lose a lot of customers. It was a wonderful job that you are giving the animals a proper grooming. It is also keeping them healthy and clean all the time. Holiday season must be a tough season for you. And even if you are having a tough day, I hope that you will still be kind and serve your customers well.

live wetten on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:16 AM
was Wettquoten bedeuten

Sportwetten News on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:31 PM
beruecksichtigen dies ein Wett Mantra.Internet betrachten Nutzen der Strom die der net zu bieten hat und es sportlichen Aktivitaeten Spieler statt ihre Einsaetze - und jetzt mehr als ueber steigenden Faszination schaffen Online Sport Wetten gemacht hat sogar produziert wahrscheinlich fuer intelligente Leute produzieren eine Vollzeit leben Sport Wetten.

vegas Chancen Fussball on Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:23 AM
Die Web Marktplatz ist eine Person hat, dass die beinhaltet erfahrene groesser als unerwuenscht Push und Beschaedigung Bekanntmachung und das ist hauptsaechlich Zu Wahrheit , dass es viel in der Existenz, die bieten wenig waehrend im Technik fuer Top-Qualitaet Substanz oder wer sind geradezu Betrueger.Dies ist ein entscheidend bis wachsenden Gewinn und abnehm Senken Sie Ihre Verluste.

profil on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:54 PM
The sophisticated rooms might match up the particular blinds serious as well as ornate Focusing on options of high quality creative flooring is typically essential to plan a great expense

Stock cash tips on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:44 AM
Your writing skills make anything interesting. I am going to apply all tips that you have mentioned in your post, they are really helpful.
Reply to comment

Thanks for sharing your experience here. This is something that really glued me to the blog and read to the end. Nice work here man.
Reply to comment

https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/23/from-paid-essays-to-apps-custom-writing-services-sell-mobile-ap/ on Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:30 AM
This is great man. I love to add more to this..that is one of my experiences with my pets.

essayroo on Friday, June 01, 2018 2:50 AM
This is really amazing blog and so educational as well.Through your substantial posts you add a lot for my writing services assignment for which I am truly thankful.

expert essay writer on Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:57 AM
Now i am trying to complete my academic work and i referred the online resources like and academic sites.If you have any suggestions please share with me.

ahti on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:24 AM
will remain at over the Internet. More land based gambling clubs are enabling you to agree to accept their players.

www.fratres.bg on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 1:50 AM
Find Job Vacancies Close to You. Personalized Job Alerts by Email. Access to Jobs near You. Free Email Job Alerts. Personalised Vacancies.

bvcx on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:51 PM