Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Using human shampoo vs. dog shampoo
My experience at the trade show
A
Oh, the Holidays. ;)
New Groomer in Town.

Categories

About the groomer
Grooming convention
Holidays
powered by

My Blog

Oh, the Holidays. ;)

Ask any seasoned groomer about the Holidays and you might hear a lot of groans and frazzled talk about last minute clients, shopping, stress, working sixteen hour days and seven days a week.  Grooming is an extremely stressful job that requires every ounce of your patience.  Patience of a saint!  This is just on a day to day, but when the Holidays come around things can get crazy.  I've worked for shops and mobile units that overbook their groomers and this is so stressful for everyone involved.  I'm talking barking dogs, barking clients, dogs in cages all day long and messing themselves, stress drooling, you name it!  It's just overwhelming for all involved.  Years ago I had a grooming salon and a mobile unit, I decided then that I would never overbook my girls or myself.  So I came up with a beautiful system that worked and was very fair to everyone!  Being that I fully run Bath and Doggie Works, I can implement this system to accommodate as many clients as I can without stress or overbooking.  This year, even though I've been booked solid these last few weeks, I am not at all stressed and my clients are happy!  I am able to set a schedule that balances work and family.  On top of already being a Happy Groomer, I have wonderful clients that very generously give Christmas bonuses.  I've shed tears over these gifts and I am overcome by the appreciation they have for the service I provide.  I'm simply doing what I love doing.  Yes I enjoy a good technical scissor cut, but where I'm the most happy is when I can make a difference in a dog that has had bad experiences.  Gaining their trust is my drug.

I want to say thank you to all of my clients, I hope you and your families have a wonderful Holiday!

29 Comments to Oh, the Holidays. ;):

Comments RSS
live on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:14 PM
Sport Service

order essay on Monday, May 28, 2018 3:27 AM
You really had a very stressful day and I hope that you will still feel better because if you get sick, you might lose a lot of customers. It was a wonderful job that you are giving the animals a proper grooming. It is also keeping them healthy and clean all the time. Holiday season must be a tough season for you. And even if you are having a tough day, I hope that you will still be kind and serve your customers well.

live wetten on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:16 AM
was Wettquoten bedeuten

Sportwetten News on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:31 PM
beruecksichtigen dies ein Wett Mantra.Internet betrachten Nutzen der Strom die der net zu bieten hat und es sportlichen Aktivitaeten Spieler statt ihre Einsaetze - und jetzt mehr als ueber steigenden Faszination schaffen Online Sport Wetten gemacht hat sogar produziert wahrscheinlich fuer intelligente Leute produzieren eine Vollzeit leben Sport Wetten.

vegas Chancen Fussball on Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:23 AM
Die Web Marktplatz ist eine Person hat, dass die beinhaltet erfahrene groesser als unerwuenscht Push und Beschaedigung Bekanntmachung und das ist hauptsaechlich Zu Wahrheit , dass es viel in der Existenz, die bieten wenig waehrend im Technik fuer Top-Qualitaet Substanz oder wer sind geradezu Betrueger.Dies ist ein entscheidend bis wachsenden Gewinn und abnehm Senken Sie Ihre Verluste.

profil on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:54 PM
The sophisticated rooms might match up the particular blinds serious as well as ornate Focusing on options of high quality creative flooring is typically essential to plan a great expense

Stock cash tips on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:44 AM
Your writing skills make anything interesting. I am going to apply all tips that you have mentioned in your post, they are really helpful.
Reply to comment

Thanks for sharing your experience here. This is something that really glued me to the blog and read to the end. Nice work here man.
Reply to comment

https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/23/from-paid-essays-to-apps-custom-writing-services-sell-mobile-ap/ on Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:30 AM
This is great man. I love to add more to this..that is one of my experiences with my pets.

essayroo on Friday, June 01, 2018 2:50 AM
This is really amazing blog and so educational as well.Through your substantial posts you add a lot for my writing services assignment for which I am truly thankful.

expert essay writer on Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:57 AM
Now i am trying to complete my academic work and i referred the online resources like and academic sites.If you have any suggestions please share with me.

ahti on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:24 AM
will remain at over the Internet. More land based gambling clubs are enabling you to agree to accept their players.

www.fratres.bg on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 1:50 AM
Find Job Vacancies Close to You. Personalized Job Alerts by Email. Access to Jobs near You. Free Email Job Alerts. Personalised Vacancies.

bvcx on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:51 PM
bv cfxd

logo design on Monday, November 26, 2018 7:42 AM
It's good to read this article right now. If not, I may miss a lot of something important from you.

amazing on Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:53 PM
Thanks for the great post.

sasa on Friday, December 14, 2018 2:02 AM
assa

as on Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:19 AM
as

hildan on Friday, January 18, 2019 7:51 PM
ling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda

Tidebuy promo code on Monday, January 21, 2019 3:01 AM
Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.

coupon codes on Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:21 AM
This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for the next post.

Kris Thorkelson on Thursday, March 07, 2019 11:29 PM
Kris Thorkelson Myplace has helped millions of people around the world to beat their suffering related to the chemotherapy side effects.In addition to that, you need to take care more about your ability to accomplish your daily stuff during your therapy journey.

Lasik in dubai on Thursday, March 21, 2019 2:40 AM
Your weblog is admittedly good normally a satisfaction to examine your posts.

Regenerative Medicine Orland Park on Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:04 AM
I found the content very informative! before this, I was aware about the types of stem cells that existed so this was something new to read about.

Anonymous on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:54 PM
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter. buyxanaxonlinebars.com

Pain Management Institute on Friday, April 19, 2019 3:43 AM
It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful. Radiofrequency Lesioning

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 7:27 PM