Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Using human shampoo vs. dog shampoo
My experience at the trade show
A
Oh, the Holidays. ;)
New Groomer in Town.

Categories

About the groomer
Grooming convention
Holidays
powered by

My Blog

My experience at the trade show

Well let's just say that excitement was everywhere!  I've been to the Pasadena trade show 4 times now and every time is better than the last.  New products, new knowledge, and new friends!  I got to meet this one particular groomer who drove 7 hours from northern California.  She also had a standard poodle.  Now, when they say that dogs look like their people, this was the absolute perfect example.  She was this sweet hippie chick who was on a long road trip, her hair in dread locks with a beautiful scarf wrapped around them.  Her poodle....  naked body, dreadlocks on his head!!!!  I loved it!  I was able to talk to several groomers and catch up with old friends.

Even though I spent most of my time in the seminars, I was still able to spend time at the trade show on my breaks.  My poor poor credit card, I swear it was going to melt with every swipe it took.  I will go into further detail on the shampoo products I invested in on the next blog post, but I'm so jazzed about them I can barely contain myself!  Other than the shampoos, I was able to get myself a few snazzy new outfits!  Jodi Murphy is one of the top groomers in the country and I got to meet her in person!!!  She actually helped me peruse through her line of groomwear.  Oh be still my heart!  I wanted to take a photo with her, but I couldn't muster the courage to ask her.  Yes, I regret that.

After two very long 12 hour days at the seminars and trade show it goes without saying that I was pooped.   Stryker however was ready for more.  He was by my side the entire time and was such a good boy.  I got a kick out of so many new groomers gushing over my beautiful boy!  Imagine my shock when people kept taking photos of him or with him like he was a mascot!  I'm just so glad that he is not a snobby standard poodle.  Most of the other standards there were competing and I'm sure they were sick of people fussing over them.  It was interesting to watch these gorgeous dogs turn away from people like little dog snobs, noses up in the air and eyes closed.  I cracked up each time!!!  Stryker was eating up all the attention that the other dogs didn't want.  I adore my poodle.

I had so much fun and my brain was completely soaked with new information.  I can hardly wait until next year!!!

14 Comments to My experience at the trade show:

Comments RSS
ip3 plastics on Saturday, May 10, 2014 1:37 AM
Nice post with great details. I really appreciate you for starting new blog. Through this a lot of knowledge, ideas and info will help to lots of people. I am so happy with your idea. Thanks for sharing.

wetten Online Wetten on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:14 PM
oddsmaker Sport

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:41 AM
Die Las Vegas-Buchmacher bieten Angebot die Chance zu spielen mit der Leichtigkeit und Komfort in Ihrem eigenen Zuhause eigenen Wohnsitz. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

First Aid Techniques on Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:44 AM
Thank you pertaining to an additional excellent content. Wherever else are you able to find this sort of data in a very perfect way of producing? I've got a business presentation in a few days, and also When i 'am trying to find these records.

Nify Tips on Thursday, June 11, 2015 1:15 AM
Hey there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Free Stock Market Tips on Friday, July 15, 2016 11:36 PM
I have read your article and very interesting experience you have shared. Looking forward for more updates.

MCX HNI Tips on Monday, January 02, 2017 3:39 AM
Interesting post about trade show

Free Intraday Tips on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:23 AM
I like the way you write article about trade

Stock Cash Premium on Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:45 PM
A unique article I found here related to trade show

Best Advisory Company on Monday, February 20, 2017 1:49 AM
I was looking for something like this ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

Best advisory company in india on Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:29 AM
Thank you for posting such a great and valuable information regarding My experience at the trade show

Stock Future Tips on Monday, June 26, 2017 4:06 AM
I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.really liked the way you put together everything.there is certainly no need to go any further to look any additional information.you mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

ace on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:23 PM
nice

professional dissertation writing service on Friday, April 20, 2018 5:07 AM
The team of writing service was looking for XRAY.FM & Back Fence PDX Present: Russian Roulette blog and you finally shared on your page. Thanks for the great work like always.