Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Using human shampoo vs. dog shampoo
My experience at the trade show
A
Oh, the Holidays. ;)
New Groomer in Town.

Categories

About the groomer
Grooming convention
Holidays
powered by

My Blog

Oh, the Holidays. ;)

Ask any seasoned groomer about the Holidays and you might hear a lot of groans and frazzled talk about last minute clients, shopping, stress, working sixteen hour days and seven days a week.  Grooming is an extremely stressful job that requires every ounce of your patience.  Patience of a saint!  This is just on a day to day, but when the Holidays come around things can get crazy.  I've worked for shops and mobile units that overbook their groomers and this is so stressful for everyone involved.  I'm talking barking dogs, barking clients, dogs in cages all day long and messing themselves, stress drooling, you name it!  It's just overwhelming for all involved.  Years ago I had a grooming salon and a mobile unit, I decided then that I would never overbook my girls or myself.  So I came up with a beautiful system that worked and was very fair to everyone!  Being that I fully run Bath and Doggie Works, I can implement this system to accommodate as many clients as I can without stress or overbooking.  This year, even though I've been booked solid these last few weeks, I am not at all stressed and my clients are happy!  I am able to set a schedule that balances work and family.  On top of already being a Happy Groomer, I have wonderful clients that very generously give Christmas bonuses.  I've shed tears over these gifts and I am overcome by the appreciation they have for the service I provide.  I'm simply doing what I love doing.  Yes I enjoy a good technical scissor cut, but where I'm the most happy is when I can make a difference in a dog that has had bad experiences.  Gaining their trust is my drug.

I want to say thank you to all of my clients, I hope you and your families have a wonderful Holiday!

6 Comments to Oh, the Holidays. ;):

Comments RSS
live on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:14 PM
Sport Service
Reply to comment

live wetten on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:16 AM
was Wettquoten bedeuten
Reply to comment

Sportwetten News on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:31 PM
beruecksichtigen dies ein Wett Mantra.Internet betrachten Nutzen der Strom die der net zu bieten hat und es sportlichen Aktivitaeten Spieler statt ihre Einsaetze - und jetzt mehr als ueber steigenden Faszination schaffen Online Sport Wetten gemacht hat sogar produziert wahrscheinlich fuer intelligente Leute produzieren eine Vollzeit leben Sport Wetten.
Reply to comment

vegas Chancen Fussball on Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:23 AM
Die Web Marktplatz ist eine Person hat, dass die beinhaltet erfahrene groesser als unerwuenscht Push und Beschaedigung Bekanntmachung und das ist hauptsaechlich Zu Wahrheit , dass es viel in der Existenz, die bieten wenig waehrend im Technik fuer Top-Qualitaet Substanz oder wer sind geradezu Betrueger.Dies ist ein entscheidend bis wachsenden Gewinn und abnehm Senken Sie Ihre Verluste.
Reply to comment

profil on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:54 PM
The sophisticated rooms might match up the particular blinds serious as well as ornate Focusing on options of high quality creative flooring is typically essential to plan a great expense
Reply to comment

Stock cash tips on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:44 AM
Your writing skills make anything interesting. I am going to apply all tips that you have mentioned in your post, they are really helpful.
Reply to comment